1) Napoleon Bonaparte was a __________ military and political leader.
2) Adolf Hitler was a __________ military and political leader.
3) Napoleon Bonaparte was finally defeated at the _______ in June 1815.
4) World War II in Europe was outbreak by the German invasion of
5) United States was discovered by Christopher Columbus during his voyage in
6) In United States, the Congress declared independence from Great Britain on
7) North Atlantic Treaty of NATO was signed on _____ in Washington D.C.
8) In the war of 1812 between 13 States of US and Great Britain; Britain set fire to White House in
9) World War I was lasted from?
10) World War II was lasted from?
11) Which of the following is considered the first great work in world literature ?
12) Belligerents of Battle of Salamis were ?
13) Area where Worldâ€™s first civilization emerged ?
14) Cyrus was the famous conqueror of ?
15) Punic wars were fought between ?
16) Hannibal was a renowned military strategist and general of ?
17) Rome conquered Jerusalem in ?
18) Name the Vandal King who conquered Western Roman Empire ?
19) Battle of Badr was fought in ?
20) Alexander was a king of ?
21) Who were the people known as Saracens ?
22) Arabs divested the provinces of __________ from Roman Empire ?
23) Crusaders besieged Jerusalem in ?
24) Battle of Hastings was fought in ?
25) Who was the First Norman king of England ?
26) Peloponnesian wars were fought from ?
27) Founder of Ottoman dynasty was ?
28) Saladin took back Jerusalem after the Battle of ?
29) Who was the founder of sanguinary order of Assassins ?
30) Helagu conquered Baghdad in ?
31) Tamerlane was a military leader of present day ?
32) Which grandson of Genghis Khan ruled China ?
33) Gunpowder was first used in Subcontinent by ?
34) Constantinople was conquered by Ottoman sultan ?
35) Spain came under the rule of Muslims after the Battle of ?
36) Muslim presence in Hispania lasted from ?
37) William the Conquerer was __________ before becoming King of England.
38) Who ruled the eastern part of Roman Empire after its division ?
39) Ashoka was a king of Subcontinent who ruled in ?
40) Vikramaditya was a legendry emperor of ?
41) Haroon al Rashid was a caliph of __________ dynasty.
42) Who helped initiate Crusades ?
43) In middle ages, economy was predominantly ?
44) Renaissance took inception in ?
45) Spain annexed Grenada, last Muslim stronghold, in ?
46) Baroque art was famous artistic style of ?
47) Reformation started in which country ?
48) Who attempted to reform the Church in 16th century?
49) Council of Trent was held from ?
50) Leonardo Da Vinci was an inventor, scientist and engineer of ?